Monday 28 September 2009

Player Versus Comic 6: Out to Lunch

(as always click to enlarge)

I actually coloured it in this week! Although I drew it all in one day and might have rushed it just a tad.

I still think that I can do better in photoshop colour wise. I picked up some books (Bold Visions and Fantasy Workshop) on digital painting so I could get a little better at it. The books look amazing, with some spell binding art on the inside, although from what I've read so far, I still don't know how to make my brushes in Photoshop 'paint'. Lowering opacity seems to work, but there ought to be a better way.

Anyway, on to the comic.

For those of you not familiar with the game, Aion lets you get your character to set up a private store so you can sell your wares. Whilst your character is like this, you can't afk out of the game, so to avoid the considerable launch week queues, players just set up 'afk stores'.

Of course with everyone doing this, server queues start to get ridiculously long (on several nights at 9 hours long).

No comments:

Post a Comment